Photos/video: Passengers Flee As Fire Outbreak At Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri

Passengers at the Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri had to run for their lives this morning when an electrical surge led to a fire incidence at the airport.

hyperstv
According to eye witness reports, Lagos based DJ Barbie was one of those sitting close to the central AC where the fire broke out.

‘Alot of people choked from smoke at the airport while It affected bookings and other flight procedures as the systems shutdown and electricity went off’ a witness told LIB.

See more photos and videos from the scene….

hyperstv

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *