A family of five has been reportedly killed by generator fumes in a community in Rivers state, sparking quite a stir in the area.

v
The family was killed by generator fumes It has been reported that a five members of a family have been found dead in Igboh Community in Etche local Government Council area of Rivers state.

According to PM News, neighbours said they died of suffocation from the fumes they inhaled from their generating set.
Eyewitnesses told our PM News that they kept their generating set in their bathroom on Monday night until dawn.

Concerned neighbours who did not see them wake up early Tuesday morning were curious and after several calls on them and no response from the apartment, they forced the entrance door open, only to find them dead.

Recommended For You:   Why British Never Apologise For Sending Condolence Messages To Nigeria President

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

CommentLuv badge