Job Title: Financial Planning Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description / Role Overview: The Ideal candidate would be responsible for the financial planning aspects of all development projects within the country.
Responsibilities and Duties For Financial Planning Associate
• Project financial plan
• Cashflow forecast
• Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support the business unit strategic plans (both short term and long term) as well as the business plan and budget creation.
• Work directly with business unit leadership to provide planning & budgeting, project and sales analysis
• Leverage advanced tools in the creation, display and reproduction of charts, graphs and models specific to business unit operations and provide inputs to management as required
• Should have a strong financial background with an understanding of key accounting and controlling concepts.
• Should possess strong communication skills; capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format.
• Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures of financial planning & analysis.
• Possess a significant experience with integrated financial systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs with strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
• Bilingual- preferred candidate should be fluent in English and French (Written and Oral)
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting.
• ACCA\CPA/CFA certificate would be preferred or advanced degree in real estate finance
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Financial Planning, preferably in a similar role
Salary: 7-10m Annual Gross
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
CBN New Naira Note was introduced few weeks ago regarding the economic growth rate in… Read More
Latest Job Vacancy: Urgently Needed Experienced Marketers are urgently needed Location: Isheri, Opic Estate along… Read More
Latest Job Vacancy: Urgent Employment For Electrical Engineer (MEP,ELV) Job Description: A reputable engineering firm… Read More
Job Title: Factory Accountant Job Location: Lagos (Remote) Monthly Salary: 150k Job Seeker Responsibilities Here's… Read More
Job Title: Customer Care Manager Job Location: Lagos Monthly Salary: 120k with miscellaneous Job Description… Read More
Job Title: Customer Success Executive (Risk) Job Location: Lagos Brief About Our Search We're searching… Read More